Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mouse House Cafe - Dagupan City


Mouse House Cafe is one of the first internet cafes in Dagupan City. I remember going there with my father a long time ago to surf the internet and check my email. We used to go there to meet some of his friends too.


It's nice to know that the said internet cafe is still alive and kicking. Some of my friends usually go there to print some tarps and photos. Memories :)

My only complain about the place is that their rates are expensive. Php 40 per hour is just too much for ordinary surfers like me.

Here are the services offered: Desktop Publishing, Photography and Photo Enhancement, Printing, Advertising and more.


Check their website out and see some cool photos of their in-house photographers.

Want to go to Mouse House Cafe? Check the details below:

ADDRESS:

G/F LLAMAS BLDG,#92 BURGOS EXTENSION,
DAGUPAN CITYPHILIPPINES 2400
T: (63) (75) 522.8403, 522.8404, 515.5753
F: (63) (75) 522.8405

EMAIL:
info@mousehousecafe.com
sales@mousehousecafe.com

WEBSITE:

No comments:

Post a Comment