Saturday, April 18, 2009

FACES Portraits - Dagupan City

FACES PORTRAITS is a photo studio in Dagupan City that is very close to my heart. I remember joining my mom as she claims her ID picture at the said studio way back in 2001. I met the mother of the owner and they're really nice and accommodating. I was a first year high school student then.
After a few years, it was time for me and my batchmates to say goodbye to each other. Since camera phones were not yet affordable and digital cameras are rather expensive, almost all of us in the batch had our photos taken at the said studio and developed a number of copies to be distributed to every member of the class. 


Today, Faces Portraits is the leading photo studio and wedding videographer in Dagupan City.
 My friend Dana also works as a graphic artist there and I am planning to go there and pay them a visit by next month.

Here are some of the photos taken during the wedding of the owners Jesson and Apple:




CONTACT DETAILS:

Beside Victoria Hotel, Nable St., Dagupan City
Pangasinan, Philippines

Opens Monday to Sunday (9AM to 7PM)

Phone: +63.75.515.2391
Mobile: +63.921.437.5871


http://www.facesportraits.com

No comments:

Post a Comment